5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Plumber to Install Your Water Heater
It might be tempting to buy a water heater from your local hardware store and install it yourself. Sure, you may save some money, but you’ll be sacrificing these important benefits of hiring a professional plumber:
- A pro will recommend the best size and type of water heater for your home, so you can save money on energy costs AND have plenty of hot water for your household.
- A pro will give you access to the best brands and models, some of which are only sold to professional installers and are not available at retail stores.
- A pro will handle the permit for you. (Yes, most areas require a permit to install a water heater — even if you decide to do it yourself).
- An experienced pro will install your water heater correctly and safely, the first time – saving you time and hassle.
- A pro will troubleshoot issues with your current heater. A simple repair may keep you from having to replace your water heater at all.
We are licensed, insured and experienced plumbing professionals, installing and servicing water heaters since 1957. Call us today: (941) 205-2133
Save $50 on a Water Heater Tank Replacement
Our fully-stocked service vehicles allow us to provide same-day tank replacement in many cases. Open/Print the coupon below and show it to your technician: